"People have two needs - Attachment & Authenticity - When authenticity threatens attachment, attachment trumps authenticity." Gabor Mate
$145.00 - 60 minute therapy session
$175.00 - 60 minute initial intake session
$217.00 - 90 minute therapy sessions upon request
Payment is due at the time of service.
Group rates - dependent on individual group. Current group is ongoing and every other Monday from 6-7:30PM. $60/90 minutes. Please call or schedule a consult for details.
Sliding scale rates - limited and offered when available and applicable. $100/session for 6 months.
Accepted forms of payment: Credit cards, Health Savings Account cards, check, debit card, and cash.
I am an Out-of-Network provider and do not accept insurance as payment, however, I can give you what is called a superbill that shows you have paid me in full and they may or may not reimburse some portion of those fees directly to you.
It is important for you to know: In order to use mental health insurance benefits, your insurance company will require that a mental health service provider submits a diagnostic code representing one of the mental/behavioral disorders found in the DSM-5 diagnostic manual and may require access to your confidential medical records. This could affect future employment and health/life insurance premiums, and court/legal issues.
If you pay out of pocket, submitting diagnoses to insurance companies is not necessary.
Call your insurance company to understand the details of your Mental Health Out-of-Network benefits.
Ask your health insurance customer service the following questions:
• Is precertification required before I attend mental health services?
• If precertification is required, what are the steps?
• Number of mental health sessions allowed per year.
• Deductible that must be met before benefits begin. Ask for in-network and out-of-network deductible requirements, because these can differ.
• How much money will I be reimbursed for an individual mental health session (code # 90837) with an Out of Network provider?
• If they cover a percentage of the "Usual and Customary rate," ask what that looks like in dollars.
• What exact paperwork do you need from me (the client) in order to receive my reimbursement?
Your scheduled appointment is especially held for you, so it is expected that you show up, unless an emergency arises, in which case, you will not be charged a fee.
Cancellations made without 24-hour notice will be billed full price, therefore a credit card charge authorization is required for scheduling.
Emergencies or illness that happen too often will be billed full-price and also explored - perhaps motivation or some other obstacle is getting in the way of committing to yourself.
If it becomes difficult getting to your appointments, please let me know, it happens!